What to Expect?
If you’re new to chiropractic treatment or a new client with Complete Chiropractic, it’s helpful to know what your new health care regimen will entail.
Your treatment plan
At your first appointment, Dr Zahedi will build a complete picture of your health and medical history in order to develop your personalised treatment plan. This plan will cover:
- the health care issues that need to be treated
- the number of treatments you should expect to attend
- the frequency and cost of your treatments
- the outcomes you can expect to see
The treatment plan will be explained to you at your second appointment. It’s important for you to feel comfortable and involved with your treatment so if you have any questions, feel free to discuss them with Dr Zahedi during your consultations.
Your physical treatment
Spinal adjustments using the Advanced Biostructural Correction (ABC) ™ technique will begin during your first or second visit. These are quick and painless; you’ll be asked to stand or lie on your back and Dr Zahedi will perform the adjustments using his hands.
You may experience some slight muscle pain the day after your treatment; this is normal, and should ease within 24 hours.
The stages of treatment
Generally, there are three treatment stages that clients can engage with.
- Pain relief – this initial stage involves diagnosis and treatment of the cause of your pain
- Posture correction – during this stage Dr Zahedi treats the underlying factors contributing to poor posture
- Unwinding – this stage is focused on unlocking the stress and tension of old injuries that accrue in your body over time. This is a long-term process and requires a commitment of a few months for optimal results.
How long does it take?
The amount of time you commit to your chiropractic treatment is largely up to you and depends on both the severity of your condition and the amount of time you’re willing to commit to achieving better health.
However, while many patients come in looking for a quick solution for their pain, most opt to continue through the posture correction and unwinding phases once they start seeing real changes to their quality of life.