The human body works as a synchronised unit with all parts operating collaboratively; a change to one area of the body will bring on a change to another area of the body. Simply put, if an area of the body is misaligned/injured and suffering pain on any level, the body instinctively puts up compensatory mechanisms in other areas of the body.
The Endonasal Cranial Correction technique specifically targets cranial bones that are out of place. Ordinarily the body attempts to self-correct bones out of alignment, but with cranial bones lacking any such muscles for self-correction, patients quite often present with high levels of discomfort and uncertainty on the safest and most natural long term solution.
Only Advanced BioStructural Correction has the methods needed to make the determinations of which bones are out of place in the direction the body cannot self-correct. This means that a targeted approach aims to correct only those misalignments required and NOT compensations that may have resulted in response to the body’s ‘pain phase’.
In short, a patient can present with misalignments that may be causing significant pain and as well, compensatory issues. On the very same day of presenting to an ABC Chiropractor experienced in Endonasal cranial correction, they are able to be treated safely with immediate results and no side effects.
Differences between Balloon Sinuplasty and Endonasal Cranial Correction by ABC
1. Balloon Sinuplasty is a 2 hour procedure requiring the patient to be anaesthetised. In comparision, ABC Endonasal correction takes 10 mins with no need for anaesthetic assistance.
As such, a significant difference here lies in the fact that Endonasal targets what needs to be corrected in the skull, rather than everything plus compensations as is the case in Balloon Sinuplasty. The impact here on the patient is best evidenced through post procedure side effects being significantly greater for the latter of the 2 procedures.
2. Balloon Sinuplasty descriptions state they are ‘painlessly breaking bones’, which can be harmful short and long term as it changes bone structure without correcting displacements.
Breaking bones is generally harmful, not necessary and not a part of ABC with or without EndoNasal Cranial Correction. Without doing harm, ABC widens the breathing passages and makes corrections to much more, including lower parts of the body.
For example, with changes in head shape and correction of meningeal tension below, ABC changes the position of the sinuses resulting in better drainage. As a result, one experiences significant improvements to sinus drainage, structures associated with the throat, lungs and entire body are corrected; resulting in superior flow in all directions of the entire body. This includes ALL fluids in the body, with the digestive system also seeing marked improvements.
Finally, ABC immediately corrects chest structure and this is evidenced through improved breathing capacity (typically by more than 14% on visit one alone) and as well, improved capacity of the heart to pump blood per beat (greater stroke volume). Both physiological changes are evidenced by immediate colour in the face as representative of the increased blood flow through the body. It is worth noting that these changes are not evidenced by the balloon Sinuplasty technique.
3. Balloon Sinuplasty uses general anaesthesia which research shows has significant health risks; short and long term. ABC does not. In fact, EndoNasal Cranial Correction can be performed on young children with no need for anaesthesia.
4. ABC EndoNasal Cranial Correction and Advanced Biostructural Correction (ABC) is the only method that corrects the rest of the body structure and is perhaps one of the most affordable and natural long term solution to issues associated with cranial misalignment and associated compensations.
5. Because of the entire body structure being corrected, practitioners using ABC and EndoNasal Cranial Correction routinely resolve many conditions that balloon sinuplasty and other forms of cranial change are not even designed to treat.
6. EndoNasal Cranial Correction is covered by health insurance providing the patient has ‘extras cover’.